Tuesday 30 March 2010

Where is it?.....

I've been sat here for a few hours trying to get some work done and quite honestly it's flowing as well as frozen treacle!

So I've taken to procrastinating for a bit to try and take my mind off it and tease a lightening flash of inspiration...I'm still waiting. I've had a shower, made yet another cuppa, put some washing in the machine, fed the cats, checked flight prices for Amsterdam, wandered up and down the flat and tweeted. Nothing as yet....I hate writers block, I really do. I can't even decide what music to listen to so I'm shuffling through iTunes like a bored 5 year old. I've settled on Florence and the Machine...Dog Days are Over is a fantastic song!

Though I'm wondering if it is writers block or my mind is restless and just won't settle. I've an idea it could well be the latter and I think I know why, oh well, I am sure all questions will be answered in due course.

Well I've procrastinated enough, time for one last visit to the kettle before I crack on and try and tease something out of my befuddled brain.

Till next time....x

2 comments:

  1. Alls I can say is good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm going into uni tomorrow for a few hours so that might help focus my wandering mind a bit more.

    ReplyDelete