Thursday 18 March 2010

Fingers crossed.....

I hope you all had a great St Patricks day and the nation is awash with guiness and a whiskey chaser!

I was convinced the world was conspiring against me today.....my tinterweb abandoned me in my hour of need!! Bloody technology, it'll never catch on! But suffice to say, I'm back (some may welcome this, others may have been glad of the peace and quiet). It's our 24 hour takeaway exam paper tomorrow, so if you never hear from me again it didn't go so well and I'm being talked down off the end of the pier...well actually more bribed with a cuppa and a kitkat.

Following on from my rather piss poor pool attempt on Monday, I've thrown down the gauntlet to Martin and challenged him to a few games to show off my fanastic 'potting the white' skills, and my 'trying to gently tap the ball into the pocket but it riqochet's off the corner into the middle of the table' moves. Oh yes, the challenge has been accepted dear readers, we just need to arrange a date and time. Dolly 'Pool Plankton' Peg is going to get her ass whooped!

Till next time...x

No comments:

Post a Comment