Friday 5 March 2010

I hate loving food....

I'm sat here typing this with a packet of rennies and a cuppa next to me moaning about how much food I've eaten tonight....ouch :-(

It's my own fault though, I went to my friends for tea where I was very well fed...mince and onion over chips with bread and butter pudding and custard for afters (very northern), lurvely. The thing is though my troffing didn't stop there. Oh no, we went out to a local film night and there were 'refreshments'. We all thought it would just be some stewed tea in a styrofoam cup with a couple of jammie dodgers and a viscount biscuit, nope it was a full sandwich buffet with cake, scones and tea. Well it would be rude not to have a little something after folk have gone to so much trouble making it. Hence now why I'm in pain and about to change into something with an elasticated waist!

I love my food and for anyone who knows me can see the evidence of this pure, unadultered, passionate love, I think my arse is going to need it's own uni card at this rate! I've always loved my food, I've never been one of those girls who sits and picks at a meal and I've never been one to starve myself in a crisis either...if anything it has the opposite effect.

I do though need to take myself in hand and start eating more healthily and stop kidding myself that just walking up and down the fruit and veg aisle in Tesco's counts towards my 5-a-day!!

Oooh, I need another rennie.....

Till next time....x

1 comment:

  1. You're making me hungry now! It's other people's fault for making nice food so readily available, and obviously the reason why I'm no good at sports!

    ReplyDelete