Friday 12 March 2010

It most certainly is....

I've just done a quick show of hands...ok, I'm actually on my own at the moment, so I put up both hands to give it an overwhelming majority, and it's FRIDAY...the weekend, the time to party, let your hair down and make hay whilst the sunshines (which I bloody hope it does!).

It's been a long week uni wise (I won't bore you with the details) but it's been helped along by the sunshine and my good mood, so tonight I'm going to let of some steam and i'm off to see a band at the Fox and Goose (I mentioned it on yesterdays blog). My ears will probably ring for about 2 days so if I look at you with a slightly glazed look, I can't hear you so you'll have to shout.

This afternoon though I am going to indulge in some writing. There's a writing competition I want to enter so I'm going to work on that I think. The closing date is April, but I need to make a start on it now...if anyone wants the arduous task of reading it, going through it with a red pen, telling me it's poop and then getting drunk with me, please raise your hand now....all offers gratefully accepted :-) The rest of my weekend will be spent chilling out, catching up on some work and hoping the good weather continues.

Well I'm going to make a cuppa and put on some 80's music to get the weekend off to a rather nice start.

Till next time....x

No comments:

Post a Comment