Saturday 20 March 2010

Happy days...........

Good afternoon and welcome to the weekend!

Before we go any further I've got an announcement to make....it's Martin's birthday today, he's the big 19...Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu! I would sing some more but I'm a bit croaky today and I don't want to ruin a good day! Have a great Birthday Martin :-)

Well the 24 hour takeaway exam paper has been done and it quite honestly nearly killed us. I got the grand sum total of 4 hours kip, some people got even less than that, so I was lucky. It was bloody hard work I don't mind telling you, and I don't hold out much hope for a cracking mark, so long as I pass I'll be happy.

The afternoon was spent playing pool and having a good giggle and I had a great time. I can't say I was a challenging opponent but that doesn't matter, my entertainment input was enough, and I'd definitely be up for doing it again. Last night I was exhausted, I just fell into bed and sparked out asleep. You know though when you've been asleep, had a good 8 or 9 hours (well more like 10 in my case, lol) and it feels like you've not slept at all, that's how I feel today, so it's telly and movie day today, bliss.

I'm still not very compus mentus today so I shall leave it there I think, normal service shall resume again soon, I promise.

Till next time....x

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that the exam will be fine and that you had a good time playing pool! Hope to see you soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta for the shout out, and I'd like to echo Jack's sentiments: ye will far surpass a pass.

    ReplyDelete