Monday 1 March 2010

It takes over your life...

Techology is not my friend nope, it doesn't like me in fact I would go so far as to say...it hates me.
I'm not a techy whizz geek by any stretch of the imagination, I can find my way round a lap top and can use the internet with the best of them, but thats it.

The latest technology revolution is the iPad, which basically just looks like an iPhone on steroids. What does it do which is so different to the itouchyphonepods everyone was raving on about not so long ago. I tell you what it doesn't do, fit into a clutch bag on a night out and I can't tuck it into my bra for convenience when I'm wandering around town shopping, with Kasabian blasting in my ears. What I'm saying is it's not very girl friendly!

Now, I love my iPod (yes, it's pink...I know you're not surprised) as it means not only can I listen to the musical soul food I love, it also means I can drown out the everyday drone of boring people and ignore everyone...anti-social, moi...never let it be said!

But really, how practical is this technology becoming, what's going to be next, the iThinker which we charge up at night as we sleep, the iCar for those people who are just to busy to drive the car themselves or the iLife for all of those who are too busy to have one because we're waiting for all our technology to charge up so we can get on with the daily humdrum.

Technology is taking over, it really is...though how cool would it be if our computers could make a cuppa?!!

Till next time...x

1 comment:

  1. I feel completely overtaken and a little overwhelmed by technology I must say! I agree entirely with looking into 'common sense' gadgets involving a nice brew! Would make essays much easier if we didn't have to get up for our tea/coffee fix.

    ReplyDelete