Saturday 6 March 2010

Trumpet blowing!....

Ladies and gents, here's my second Dolly whittering of the day and this one is reserved purely for unashamed self-promotion and the promotion of others.

As you know I started writing this literary masterpiece of a blog (ahem....oh ok, attempt at some kind of writing type stuff), and I can honestly say I love it. It's a catharsis and allows me to be me, honest and open with all 4 of you trusted, special readers out there...well, 5 now, my mum's read it, Hi Mum!

But I also want to promote the blogs of 2 lovely friends of mine as well.

Firstly, this is a link to Martin's blog: http://martinisblogtastic.blogspot.com/. It's really funny and it's written by a thoroughly nice guy. Please read it, if you don't well I'll cry...and we know that's not going to be pretty!!

Secondly, here's a link to Jack's blog: http://thethoughtsofabrokenclock.blogspot.com/. He's a mere little bud to this business we call blogging, so please read it and give him loads of encouragement.

Writing is hard work sometimes so I hope all 4 of you, I mean 5...sorry mum, like and enjoy what you're reading.

Right that's enough from me.

Till next time....x

P.S. if the links to the blogs don't work, I'm sorry but my lack of techywhizz skills is well known, but you can type the links into the address bar at the top of the screen....even I can manage that. Go on, you know you want to......!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so nice of you! You do me too great a service, but I shan't complain hehe! I'm struggling to make mine as coherent as yours, but I may get there eventually lol!
    Shall check out Jack's now, see you Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dolly!I am now dedicated follower of yours! Will check out Martin's too if my technology holds up!:)

    ReplyDelete