Tuesday 16 March 2010

The Frog and the Wig.....

There once was a frog who lived in a bog
With not a single hair on his head
He lived in the bog, this lonely frog
Until the Princess said...

'Oh dearest frog who lives in the bog,
how would you like some hairs on your head?
I can grant you this wish, and make you a bit of a dish
In one very simple step'.

'I shall give you one kiss to bring you your wish
of a head of hair so grand.
And after my kiss you shall be my prince,
and live with me in this fair land'.

'Not a wig you shall need from my promise indeed,
for you shall have everything you desire.
I love you dear frog, who lives in the bog
and soon you shall be my sire'.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like this! Takes me back to my youth so it does. Lovely rhythm and rhyming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I loved writing it. It made me giggle from start to finish. Not bad for 10 minutes work. Lol

    ReplyDelete