Thursday 11 March 2010

And it continues....

Well the fantastic weather continues this week...I feel like a weather girl - "and over Southport there will be copious amounts of sunshine which will continue with the good mood and good music"...ok, I think it's good music, others may have a different viewpoint.

I was going to write this from the comfort of my front step with a flake and a vimto catching a few of the suns rays etc, but I couldn't see the screen so I had to come in to do it.

So how have we all been this week, I realise I'm always the one doing the talking and never ask my faithful band of 8 readers...yes, 8 of you now (hi mum, again!), wow aren't you lot lucky reading my whitterings, I'm sure there's something more exciting to read a few blogs down if you get bored.

I've got a bit of a dilemma on my hands at the moment and not sure what to do, obviously I'm not going to go into specifics on here but it's not serious and I'm not dropping out of uni to be a supermodel (yet!) or anything (do I look mad, actually don't answer that!!), but my horoscope from the paper (kindly donated by Lisa) was pretty spot on today so I'm considering being brave...just one last time.

Right, well I'm off to go and finish my vimto on the front step. You've got to love the sunshine, you really have.

Till next time...x

P.S. I'm going to see a band, Insanity Beach, tomorrow night (Friday) at the Fox and Goose in Southport. They're a fantastic rock band who do covers and their own material, so if you're at a loose end feel free to join me and my mate Debra. I'll be letting off some steam after frazzling my brain with assignments etc all week.

3 comments:

  1. Aye I'm good ta!
    Your blog is never boring! I'm liking the touch of sod's law with not being able to see the laptop screen, but as long as it didn't dampen the mood, all is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well with you, it's been one of those weeks I think.

    It was bloody sods law I couldn't see the screenI can tell you, but my mood wasn't dampened in the slightest.

    I can't wait for the summer...I sound like I've been either pissed or high as a kite all week with my good mood. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an international supermodel to me! Hope your dilemma gets sorted soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete