Wednesday 10 March 2010

Insanity.....

Anyone fancy a beer, it's my round. I've been sat working, reading and staring at my assignment all day, and whilst I may be 963 words down, I am still 963 words short...hence that's why I've turned to alchohol....I'm getting crisps as well, any preference on flavour??

For this assignment we've had to come up with our own topic, assignment question etc etc and we have to write 2000 words on it. I, rather stupidly (I'm consulting medical professionals shortly) have chosen Gothic. Why, oh why. I would've had more success teaching a donkey the hula hoop, but, in saying all that I am enjoying the challenge a teeny weeny bit, but blimey it's hard work.

Anyway, back to more cheery topics. Things are going well for the purchase of the caravan I was harping on about last night, I've had a rummage down the back of the couch and at the bottom of my handbag, and I've raised (drum roll)...£1.36, 2 euros and a pen. So it's going well, and I'll soon be able to afford the key to put in the lock. There is a silver lining to all this, just gives me more time to plan the road trip and buy a current road atlas, and not use 2003's AA road companion. It's all in the planning!!!

Right, I need another drink, anyone fancy joining me?

Till next time....x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm always up for a drink, where are we going?
    Well done for not picking the easy route!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever going for a drink is concerned I always have the best ideas. D'ya know, just thinking about it, I've never had a night out in the uni bar, where are my student morals?! Right, the first round is on me!!

    I never pick the easy options for essays, I like to think it's an endearing quality, lol

    ReplyDelete