Monday 8 February 2010

Quit with the panting...

I think my neighbours next door assume we live in nuclear bunkers and we can't hear each other.

On one side i've Mike and no idea what her name is and all they do is argue, do DIY and shag. I can hear the panting through the walls at least twice a week. At one point I actually thought they were training for the London marathon so thought I might ask if they need sponsors, next time I saw them.

I did have to draw the line the other night. Shagging and rows I can cope with but the taste in music that was coming through the walls, well it was offensive to my ear drums. Hardcore foul mouthed rap doesn't bother me, but this was some kind of plinky plonky, just plain wrongy type music. I was this close to going and knocking on the door and telling them to turn it off, but I thought that was a bit over the top!

Then on the other side I've got the polish love muscle and his girlfriend and their micro-panting every now and again. He manages to pull the occasional knee trembler out of the bag.

It's a veritable hot bed of passion on the surrounding sides of Dolly Peg towers, I just wish they would keep the noise down while I'm trying to read my book!!

Till next time...x

1 comment:

  1. "Polish love muscle and his girlfriend and their micro-panting" - hilarious! Literally laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete