Thursday 25 February 2010

I'm a celeb daaaarling....

I'm all for a bit of celeb culture, I love my Hello's, OK's, Grazia's, Heat's and general tittle tattle of celeb daily goings on as much as the next person....don't deny you don't read it, we all do! Sometimes there's nothing more satisfying than seeing some minor Z list celeb falling out of whatever club it is and flashing her scanties to the worlds waiting baited press paps. I like to think there's always someone worse off than myself.

But, don't you think sometimes when these folk fall from their pedestal because they can't keep their pants on, stop their mouths from flapping when they've had a few to many Babychams or punch the living daylights out of some poor unsuspecting soul that really they're no better than us mere mortals?

Take for example the recent shenanigans with John Terry. He's on the cover of a recent Hello saying their marriage is 'as solid as a rock', why do we need to know this, surely appearing in Hello is akin to concreting over the cracks with little more than flour and water paste. If my next door neighbours did the same would they be on the front of the local weekly rag declaring their love dressed in primarni instead of armani, I doubt it.

In saying that though, it does make for a good read knowing that it's not just us everyday folk which are completely hopeless.

I am however sick and tired of reading about Katie Price's latest goings on, jeez, she's in OK everytime she pays the gas bill, enough already please!!

Till next time...x

No comments:

Post a Comment