Thursday 11 February 2010

Fate....

I have always been a believer in fate, I think you have to be these days really.

Fate has dealt its hand with me in many a different way from bargain sale shoes and dresses (there is nothing better than getting the sexiest pair of shoes with a sale tag on and then finding out there is another 20% off!!), to major life decisions, eg me ending up at uni, and a lost evening in Amsterdam...but we won't talk about that on here (ahem).

I am one of life's thinkers, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing I don't know. I do wonder where this life journey is taking me, whether I have made the right decision (I'm convinced I have), to whether a guy who you only like from afar is actually going to turn out to be the love of your life (i'm not mentioning any names...!).

I'd like to think I have control over the small, incidental things in life like choosing a new laundry liquid or remembering not to let my cats starve to death, but I can honestly say I think I am happy to leave the big things in life to good old fate...cos that's how it's meant to be anyway.

Till next time...x

No comments:

Post a Comment