Sunday 7 February 2010

An epiphany....

I had an epiphany this morning. I know it's a sunday and I woke up to an epiphany...is this irony do you think??

I've been having these dreams with the same theme for a while now, so I bit the bullet and googled what they mean (Google the bible for the modern man, woman and child), and basically my dreams mean new beginnings, a new start whether it be life, love or trying a new way to work or flavour of jam on your toast.

So I am biting the bullet and writing this blog for all you people.

I'll publish all kinds of bits and stuff on here, tell you what I think about stuff and just general observations about life.

This is a new thing for me so please be kind, I'm excited about this. If you pass by and like what you read please let me know. If it's not your bag then please close the door quietly on your way out.

Till next time....x

No comments:

Post a Comment