Friday 19 February 2010

Baaad timing......

If ever there was a bad time to give something up, it has to be now.

Lent started on Wednesday and as is usually customary in Dolly Peg towers I have vowed to give up chocolate...and being a chocolate addict (I once said I wished my salary came as Galaxy Minstrels instead of cash and constantly asked for a chocolate fountain in my office, did I get one...nope!), giving up this mighty fine soul food is, well, to be honest killing me.

I always turn to chocolate when I'm stressed - which must be about 95% of the time judging by the size of my arse - and normally i'm fine, but today I could quite happily murder someone for a kit kat or a double decker, hell I might even mug a toddler for their chocolate buttons I am that desperate!!

The reason why I give up this super sexy food is not for any religious, moral or higher spiritual reasons, but only so I can prove to myself I have some willpower, simply because I normally have all the willpower of Tiger Woods in a brothel!

So I have decided to go for the substitution tactic to help curb my craving.....alcohol. Yup, good old fashioned pinot grigio or a nice little (oh ok, large!) voddy I think will do the trick nicely.

I'm off to find the corkscrew!

Till next time....x

No comments:

Post a Comment