Saturday 10 April 2010

Ssshhhhh.......

I'm going to whisper this as I don't want to jinx it but it looks like we might be in for a nice spell of sunny weather next week. Don't panic I'm not getting my bikini out just yet..or at all, it's actually written into the constitution that I should never be seen in public in swimwear that exposes anymore than 10% of my body!

My Dad's gone back to Germany today to finish his teaching contract before he retires at the end of June. Even though he's been working away for 15 years it still makes me sad when I have to wave him off. My Mum is home for good now and getting stuff sorted for moving into their new des'res at the end of April. They're going to be living 10 minutes up the road so I can pop in for my tea and for company for my Mum, till my Dad's home again. I've spent some proper time with them over Easter and it's been lovely.

I've been trying to battle my way through Shakespeare this week and it's not going well. Much respect to the bard and all but he doesn't half waffle on a bit....sorry but he does, it's been a chewy assignment this one to say the least.

Well it's back to uni on Monday, I'm quite glad as I need to get back into some sort of routine again, and I've missed everyone (well, most people) though with my car being as sick as sick can be, it means I'll have to get up earlier so I can get the bus, I don't mind though, give me my ipod and a window to stare out of and I'm a happy little bunny. I've not got done half of the work I wanted to get done in fact I would probably say I achieved 0.000001% (yes, that much!) of what I wanted to do - 2 slides of a power point presentation and reading isn't really productive, ahh well, it'll all turn out good.

I'm off to Amsterdam for a few days at the end of this month so I'm booking my flight on Monday, I can't wait. It'll be great to catch up with everyone as I've not seen them since last year...thank god for Facebook and Twitter!

Right my gorgeous lovelies I shall leave you to enjoy the rest of your weekend whilst I go in search for some hayfever tablets, I've been sneezing for an hour...damn pollen!

Till next time...x

2 comments:

  1. Oh you're a hayfever sufferer! Bummer :-( Hope the tablets work their magic for ye.
    Hmm I know exactly where you're coming from with the Shakespeare... I don't think I like him anymore haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tablets worked a treat, no more sneezing for the day.

    I have to admit I'm not on Shakespeare's top 100 fans list. I think it's cruel to make us to a presentation on him!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete