Monday 5 April 2010

Prize giggler.....


I love to laugh, it's part of who I am, I love going to stand up comedy gigs etc etc., fantastic. I've just watched the Comedy Gala on Channel 4 and my chuckle muscles are hurting from laughing so much, bloody fantastic and all for charidee.


I have to laugh as well because not only at yesterdays motorway madness (the M65 isn't the funniest of places to break down, but then again it's not the Gaza Strip so not the worst of places), I wanted today to be productive, get my Shakespeare presentation up and running...I've started the first 2 slides - slide 1, William Shakespeare, slide 2, title of presentation - progress indeed, but not really as much as I wanted to get done but hey ho, I spent most of it either fannying about on the internet or watching telly. Lazy arse!

I want to wish my Dad a happy birthday for today. My Dad (with my brother) came to rescue me yesterday and furnished the pockets of the Halfords bosses so my car can get fixed, thanks Dad. I'll make you an extra special birthday cuppa when I see you tomorrow :-))

I thought I'd leave you with a giggle or two courtesy of my lovely Mum. When I was talking to her yesterday she told me she'd been busy not thinking(!) and that her and my Dad want to get the ball on the move for looking for an abode (bless her and her metaphors!). Happy Birthday for tomorrow Mum (I think I've ruined my chance of a birthday card later in the year don't you?). Lol

On a small note I don't know whether any of my faithful band of readers have been watching Wonders of the Solar System but it's been amazing. Now, I'll be the first to admit that my GCSE physics doesn't quite carry me on programmes like this but I've learnt quite a few things from it, not that I'll be transferring my degree to particle or quantum physics anytime soon, English it'll have to be. If you get the chance to watch it on iplayer, please do.
Till next time....x

1 comment:

  1. I do love your ENTRY! And i like this BLOG to - very witty - had my chuckle muscles motivating. At one point i had to squeeze my fufu muscles so i wouldn't pee. I've not been watching the solar systems but i have pulled a few moons - Does that count?? Love to the Peg xx

    ReplyDelete