Friday 7 May 2010

Warp factor....

I had my final exam of the first year today...it went ok I think, not the highest mark I'll ever achieve but I'm confident I passed (just!). I'm now no longer a first year, I'm in limbo waiting to start my second year..SHIIIIIT!

It's flown and I mean literally flown over, where has the time gone...well I can definitely see it's gone onto my waistline and over curvaceous booty (I've never been one to starve myself in a crisis that's for sure), I've got more grey hairs (when you see me, lie and tell me you can't see them), and my eyes look more like pissholes in the snow than eyes, but hey I wouldn't change it for the world...ok, I'm lying I would!

So it's off into the big wide world, looking for a job for the summer to pay for another little jaunt to the Dam, get my car fixed and pay my mortgage - oh the glamour! I'll still be here doing a bit of writing, reading and reporting back on life's strange anomoly's and such...well, you know me, I do like to whitter on a bit.

I tell you what's on the top of my list of things to do whilst I'm off....have a bloody good lie in tomorrow morning, I can hear my bed calling me now. Sleep well lovelies.

Till next time...x

No comments:

Post a Comment