Saturday 21 May 2011

Rapture??.....

Good morning all,

Now, this might be news to some of you but 'RAPTURE' is happening today, yes that's today, 21 May 2011, at roughly 6pm, though i'm not sure which time zone this 6pm is in, so it might happen a bit earlier, or a bit later, so just keep an eye out for it. I'd also start packing as well, and if you need to sort out a couple of confessions or take the bins out, today could well be a good day to do it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13482584 <----- in case you have ANY doubts....

Exciting isn't it? I know, I can barely contain myself, waiting to go on my final journey for a life of eternal bliss. In the meantime, whilst I'm waiting I'm putting the kettle on, anyone fancy a cuppa? I have been wondering though, if they're taking so many people tonight for 'rapture', are they putting on extra buses and trains, otherwise imagine the queues!

Oooh, I've just found out I'm not one of the chosen ones. I'm not going to lie, I feel a bit left out. Typical, it's just like being picked for the sports teams in school isn't it, the popular kids always get chosen first!

Well, if that's the case I think I might just get back to not doing my ironing and trying to fathom out what that strange cooing noise is outside??

In the meantime, if you are one of the chosen ones, please let us know what it's like and if we're missing anything.

Till next time...x

P.S. If Ryan Giggs and any of the other super-injunction owners are using this as an excuse just to carry on with their shennanigans, we can see straight through you!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you ain't a chosen one, it must not have happened. That cuppa sounds really nice as usual!

    ReplyDelete