Friday 15 October 2010

To be or not to be, that is the question (well I thought it was)....

Don't worry I'm not quoting anymore of the bard, but I think tonight's title pretty much sums up how I feel at the moment.

I've been thinking tonight (blame the wine!) how life would be so much easier if we could get the answers we want straight away instead of having to play a constant guessing and waiting game, ultimately never getting the answer anyway, or at least not the one we want....does that make sense??

I'm in a quandry of a 'do I, don't I, does he, doesn't he' etc etc, you get the picture.

The question is, do I follow my gut instinct which generally hits the nail on the head, or do I throw caution and self respect to the wind, and go for it. Answers on a postcard please.

I'd like to think I haven't got to the ripe old age of what I am now (and not looking a day over 26...!) without picking up a bit of common sense and wise old sagey wisdom along the way, but sadly not. On these kind of matters I stumble and bumble along in complete naive oblivion and more often than not kid and talk myself into something which I could write as a chic-lit novel...don't mention the novel, it's still a very small, not even typed the title page work in progress, again blame the wine.

I am sure in time I will get the answer I'm supposed to get, quite possibly not the one I want though and I shall end up nursing my pinot grigio like a soothing tonic.

Ahh well.

Till next time....x

P.S Sorry if I sound maudling, I'm not, I'm just pondering. x

No comments:

Post a Comment